All of us know that some topics like sports can be emotional with vivid and heated discussions. But even though we are in a highly passionate domain, these discussions should always be held in an appropriate tone.
For this reason, we set up some rules, which you can find in our Community Guidelines, and which we kindly ask you to respect and abide by. If we or the community come to the conclusion that your behavior is inappropriate and violates these rules, appropriate measures will be taken. Depending on the severity of the violation, which will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, we decide which of the following approaches is the appropriate response. Following some examples:
YOUR BEHAVIOUR VIOLATES OUR RULES AND OUR COMMUNITY IN A LESS SERIOUS WAY (e.g. spam)
- nicely worded warning and deletion of content if necessary
YOUR BEHAVIOUR VIOLATES OUR RULES IN A MORE SERIOUS WAY AND ADDRESSES A USER OR A GROUP OF USERS DIRECTLY (e.g. hate or threats)
- less nicely worded warning and deletion of content
YOUR BEHAVIOUR VIOLATES OUR RULES MULTIPLE TIMES IN A MORE SERIOUS WAY
- less nicely worded warning, deletion of content, and removal of privileges from - or adding restrictions to - your account
YOUR BEHAVIOUR VIOLATES OUR RULES IN A SERIOUS WAY (e.g. calling for acts of crime)
- serious worded warning, temporary ban, and deletion of content
YOUR BEHAVIOUR VIOLATES OUR RULES IN A DISPROPORTIONATE DEGREE OF SERIOUSNESS (e.g. committing a criminal offense)
- permanent ban or deletion of an account, deletion of content, and filing criminal charges if necessary
As you probably know by now, we take our Community Guidelines seriously, which is why we check the content on a regular basis against those kinds of violations. We would be more than happy if you guys support us in our work through reporting inglorious behavior.
#co-create your fan experience
#teamwork makes the dream work